Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a body established under article 315 of the constitution. It is responsible for recruitment and selection of class 1 & 2 officers for the most vibrant state of India. It conducts a variety of examinations for recruitment in Gujarat government. For more information Click Here GPSC
GPSC Class 1 & 2 exams are the apex level exams. Candidates who pass these exams are given posts in Gujarat administrative services like Dy. Collector, DySP (Deputy Supritendent of Police), District Registrar (DR), Mamlatdar, Section Officer, Taluka Development Officer (TDO), Civil Supply Officer, District Inspector of Land Records (DILR) among others. This is a three tier exams: Prelims Mains and Interview. Preliminary exams is conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format. After clearing Prelims, students are called for mains examinations. It is written exams with strict word limits. Last stage is called as Interview or Personality Test. Here a candidate is called for interview in front of GPSC interview board.
GPSC Dy Mamlatdar and DySO examination are conducted frequently. It gives opportunity to the aspirant to serve in various departments of Sachivalay and field.
In order to recruit the officers in Gujarat GPSC is also conducting various examinations from time to time for various posts like Police Inspector Class 2, Chief Officer of nagarpalika, Asst. Professors, Asst Engineers, ACF/RFO among others.
NEW KCA provides quality coaching for the aspirants of GPSC exams. Foundation Course is designed to help candidates in clearing GPSC prelims exams as well as it covers variety of class 3 exams. This course is designed to address variety of candidates from first year college students to post graduate candidates. Our past results has proved that NEW KCA is the best GPSC coaching classes in Valsad, South Gujarat. Hundreds of candidates who join our training programme also experiences that NEW KCA is the best among GPSC classes in Valsad,South Gujarat.
- Coaching in small group batches of SUPER 30 rather than large general batches.
- Personalised attention on each candidate.
- Specialised books & material included in the course. This material is prepared by an expert keeping the latest trend in competitive exams in mind. Best reference books of the market are also included. Besides material @ LAKSH is exclusive. It is not sellable to others.
- Test Series to access the performance of the students. Tests are of two types: Module Test (topic to topic) & full length test. Test series in unlimited. A student can always give any no. of tests.
- Free library & reading room facility for LAKSH students. More than 350 books are kept in the library to update the knowledge of the aspirant. Besides latest newspapers, magazines & periodicals are also brought. One can come for the reading room from 8:00am to 9:00pm. It is open all 7 days a week.
- Coaching in English & Gujarati medium.
- State of the art infrastructure & AC smart classroom facility. Most subjects are taught on power point presentation, audio & video with the most Techno-savvy methods.
- Teaching by best resource persons including senior IAS/IPS officers and SPIPA faculties.
- Coaching available for important optional subjects like public administration, Geography, Gujarati Literature.
- Mock interview by experts
- Lifetime Validity facility for hardworking & sincere students.
- Key subjects are taken by the Director of NEW KCA
- Free Demo Class available before securing admission.
Duration of the Programme:
- Full Course-12 Months
- Fast track Course-6 Months
Fast track batches are also available for those who want to complete the programme early.
Batches: Both Weekday (Regular) & Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) batches are available